McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly-regarded Thames Valley Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing team in Maidenhead. Managing your own portfolio of clients and a small team of junior staff, the role will typically be 30% Audit and 70% Accounts. Key deliverables for the position include:
- Carrying out Audit & Accounts client assignments for Partnerships, SME/OMBs and larger corporate businesses
- Responsible for planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising on site including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Auditing of companies in a range of sectors including property, media, professional services, manufacturing, retail, recruitment, IT/Hi-Tech including planning and finalisation of jobs.
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600) for manager and partner review
- Preparation of accounts for Ltd companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP’s
- Close liaison with clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit & Accounts work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal standards
- Producing training material and regularly making presentations to trainees on a variety of topics.
- Preparation for (and attending) final review meetings with partners and clients
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines, and Tax returns to HMRC as required
- Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
To be considered for the role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant, ideally degree-educated with a mixed practice experience in Audit & Accounts and some staff management skills. On offer is a salary up to £40/42,000 depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile