McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top30 Accounting Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit & Accounts Supervisor/Assistant Manager to join their growing team in Cambridge. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors & a number of Junior staff, the role will be 80% Audit and 20% Accounts with key deliverables to include:
- Supporting the Directors & Partners with a wide range of accounting and audit client issues under UK and international standards/regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and int’l clients including Property, Healthcare, Farming, Holding companies, Transportation and other business services
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for Junior staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Point of contact with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final Audit review meetings with Partners and clients
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant, ideally degree educated with at least 3 years Audit experience in Practice along with strong staff management skills. You should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Audit software, and on offer is a salary up to £52,000 depending on qualification and depth of experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the positions or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile