McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Top40 Accounting Firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst / Lead Advisory Executive for their growing team in Cheltenham. With 30+ employees across the practice and a team of 5 in Corporate Finance, they have an enviable reputation across the South West & Midlands, and as part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Partners in all aspects of lead advisory/M&A and assisting with due diligence assignments
- Preparing documents including deal summaries to a competent level and ready for Partner review.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and other internal functions are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Working on a range of M&A assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting work across various industry sectors
- Building relationships with FD’s, CEO’s and accounting teams of clients, intermediaries and coordinating with internal departments (eg tax, audit)
- Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders on corporate finance assignments (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
- Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process (assignments are in the £1m-£20m deal space)
- Using strong Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
To be considered for the position you should be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA/CFA Qualified from another Accounting firm or CF boutique looking to join a highly reputable firm. With at least 2 years Corporate Finance background, you should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong lead advisory/M&A and analytical skills are essential as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must also have good report writing skills, and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites
On offer is a salary up to £50/55,000 depending on your seniority and relevant Lead Advisory experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile