McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with one of the most highly regarded UK Corporate Finance firms who are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager for their new office in the Crawley/Gatwick area. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across the region & London, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Managing Partner. Key duties include:
- Executing transactions in the £1m to £25m deal size including venture-capital backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and start-up fund raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in transactions, taking ownership of key aspects of the mandate and working with in-house teams across other offices
- Ownership of advisory transactions for SME enterprises, typically across all industry sectors in the South & London regions
- Determining project scope and in-house resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring options
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Monitoring progress of Corporate Finance deals against budget and established timeframes
- Recruiting and building your own team so that the Crawley office can expand it reach
- Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
- Identifying and recognising new project potential, undertaking client events and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the role you should be a high performer with a strong academic background and at least five years Corporate Finance experience with an accountancy practice, CF boutique or PE house. For candidates with strong relevant experience, ACA/ACCA qualification is required, and you should be comfortable working on your own end-to-end mandates and then start building a team to help grow the office. You should have strong self-belief, discipline, ambition, drive and a desire to become a Corporate Finance Director for the office in due course. Partnering with the Managing Director for the first six months, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience along with the rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 depending on experience + bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits (OTE £70/75k in the first year). To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile