McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a well-known and highly credible Corporate Finance Boutique who are looking to recruit an additional CF Manager/Director within the team due to significant growth over the last 12 months in the Midlands & Home Counties. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side deals on a day-to-day basis, this role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing and exacting CF team with UK-wide transactions. Key duties include:
- Complete ownership of buy & sell side lead advisory work for small & medium sized enterprises
- Dealing with transactions in the £1m-£15m deal space across the UK
- Project management throughout the entire deal process including managing larger client engagements
- Determining the project scope and resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Preparing client reports and other written documents with minimal review points, capturing all key issues for any higher-level review
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information and create business plans.
- Attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout the deal process
- Monitoring progress against budget and established timeframes
- Reviewing work completed by junior team members
- Dealing with all client queries on current open transactions
- Identifying and recognising new project and business opportunities
To be considered for the role you should ideally be degree-educated and an ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA Qualified Accountant with some expertise of Corporate Finance deals either from working in Industry/in-house or from another CF Boutique or an Accounting firm. They are looking for someone who is very entrepreneurial by nature, can manage conflicting urgent priorities, enjoys business development and building client relationships, and can manage their own portfolio as a “mini-business” in its own right. Someone from Industry in a Commercial Finance/Business Partnering type role would be considered as well as those in Practice in an Audit or Accounts & Audit role who are very keen to move into the Corporate Finance field. Showing an interest and knowledge of end-to-end M&A deal flow is going to be required and you should be comfortable undertaking some travel to client sites. On offer is a salary up to £40,000 with an OTE of £65,000 in your first year, £75/80,000 in your second year but there are no upper limits on earnings. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile