McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with one of the most highly regarded Corporate Finance firms in the Thames Valley to help recruit a Corporate Finance Manager (Technology Advisory) following significant growth over the last 12/24 months. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across the TMT sector, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Corporate Finance Advisory team. Working closely with the Technology Partner, key duties include:
- Executing transactions in the £5m to £50m deal size including venture-capital backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and start-up fund raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in M&A transactions, taking ownership of key aspects of the mandate and working with in-house TAS/DD & modelling teams
- Ownership of advisory transactions for small & medium sized enterprises, typically in the Technology & Hi-Tech sectors across the Thames Valley & London
- Determining project scope and in-house resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring options
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Monitoring progress of deals against budget and established timeframes
- Reviewing work completed by Qualified CF junior team members
- Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
- Identifying and recognising new project potential and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the role you should be a high performer with a strong academic background and at least five years corporate finance experience with an accountancy practice, CF boutique or PE house. For candidates with strong relevant experience, ACA/ACCA qualification is required, and you should be comfortable working on your own end-to-end mandates. You should have strong self-belief, discipline, ambition, drive and a desire to become a Corporate Finance Director within the firm in due course. Working as part of a highly efficient team with a consistent deal flow, and working closely with a highly experienced partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience in a niche field along with the rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £65,000 depending on experience + bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile