McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Corporate Finance Boutique who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Partner for their growing team near Reading which covers both London and Thames Valley regions. With an enviable reputation spanning 25+ years, they have received multiple industry awards and transacted over £5billion worth of deals in this time. They are ideally looking for a high-level M&A adviser with 10+ years relevant experience, undertaking sale mandates in the £15m-£50m deal space across multiple sectors. Key responsibilities include:
- Running your own end-to-end Corporate Finance mandates, supported by other partners within the firm
- Handling all aspects of lead advisory/M&A and overseeing work undertaken by the due diligence team
- Preparing documents including deal summaries to a highly competent level for client review/discussions.
- Handling your own day-to-day project management, ensuring new & existing clients (and other internal functions) are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Managing a range of M&A assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting work across various industry sectors
- From your own contacts, pitching to existing & new clients, managing relationships with ‘C’ suite Executives and client accounting teams, along with external third-parties
- Main point of contact for different stakeholders on larger corporate finance assignments including investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process (assignments are typically in the £15m-£50m deal space)
- Working with Partners from other offices on the future strategy of the Firm and its long-term direction
To be considered for the position you should already be a Partner or Senior Director within Corporate Finance managing deals of at least £800k pa, ideally degree-educated and ACA/ACCA Qualified from an Accounting firm, CF boutique or PE house. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, always maintaining an enquiring and professional approach. Superb lead advisory/M&A and analytical skills are essential along with proven pitching and business development skills direct to CEOs, CFOs and company owners. You should have a well-networked contact list to develop new business, and have the highest professional credibility within the CF marketplace.
On offer is a £250-350,000 base salary plus a percentage of fees originated and executed subject to a pre-determined threshold, along with company pension, healthcare and holidays. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile