McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top40 Accountancy Practice to help recruit a Corporate Finance Senior Manager / Assistant Director following significant deal growth over the last 12/24 months. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across multiple business sectors, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Corporate Finance team. Working closely with the Lead Advisory Partner, key duties include:
- Executing transactions in the £5m to £50m deal space including venture-capital backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and growth capital fund-raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in M&A transactions, taking ownership of key aspects of the mandate and working with in-house TAS/DD team
- Ownership of advisory transactions for small & medium sized enterprises across multiple business sectors within the West Midlands & South region
- Determining project scope and in-house resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring options
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Monitoring progress of deals against budget and established timeframes
- Reviewing work completed by Qualified CF junior team members
- Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
- Identifying and recognising new CF deal potential and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Senior Manager (or Assistant Director) role you should be a high performer with a strong academic background and at least three years post-qualified corporate finance experience with an accountancy practice, CF boutique or PE house. For candidates with strong relevant experience, ACA/ACCA qualification is required, and you should be comfortable working on your own end-to-end mandates. You should have strong self-belief, discipline, ambition, drive and a desire to become a Corporate Finance Director at the firm in due course. Working as part of a highly efficient team with a consistent deal flow, and working closely with a highly experienced partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience with the rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £70,000 depending on career level & relevant experience + bonuses, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office on 01889 390 380 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile