McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over their four UK offices and are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior Manager/Director (50% Advisory & 50% Compliance) for their growing team of fifteen in the Droitwich/Worcester area. The role would suit a CTA Qualified (ideally) or ACA Qualified tax specialist from a Top70 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Research and prepare advice across multiple jurisdictions on core tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, Transfer Pricing, WHT
- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis, partnering with clients across the West Midlands & South West
- Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Advising on corporate tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
- Providing advice within a team environment on International tax and business matters for clients in the software, manufacturing, telecom, semi-conductor and engineering sectors
- Work alongside one of the Corporate Tax Partners in serving as a trusted tax advisor and partner to clients, building strong advisor-client relationships
- Assisting with simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues, into digestible and understandable client action plans
- Keeping up to date with tax changes across a wide portfolio of clients – identifying new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Supporting/liaising with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by the Corporate Tax team
- Dealing with complex corporate tax technical issues, and taking part in team training as required
To be considered for the role you should ideally be CTA qualified (or equivalent) with relevant Corporate Tax Manager or Director experience, ideally from a Top4-Top70 / mid-tier accounting or tax services firm. You should be results-driven, able to work in a senior team managing multiple complex tax projects simultaneously with some Advisory skills – the role is 50% advisory & 50% compliance. With at least 8 years post qualification experience, you should have a good knowledge of accountancy principles (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures) along with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
On offer is a salary from £50,000 up to £80,000 (depending on career level and relevant experience) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Senior Manager/Director position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile