McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with an Int’l Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last five years and are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager (Advisory focus) for their growing teams in London and the South-East. The firm is happy to consider remote working for this role, which will support three Southern offices. The role would suit an ACA/CPA or ideally CTA Qualified tax specialist from a Top100 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Research and prepare advice across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT
- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis, partnering with clients on a global basis.
- Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Advising on tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
- Provide advice within a team environment on international tax and business matters for clients in the software, hardware, telecom, semi-conductor and financial services sectors
- Work alongside Tax Directors in serving as a trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients, building strong advisor-client relationships
- Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans
- Keep up to speed with tax changes across a small portfolio of countries – identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Support and liaise with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by the International Tax team
- Assist with meetings dealing with technical issues, and take part in team training when required
To be considered for the role you should be ACA/CPA or ideally CTA qualified (or equivalent) with relevant international tax experience, ideally from a Big 4 / mid-tier accounting / tax / professional services firm. You should be results-driven, able to work in a team managing multiple tax projects simultaneously with strong Advisory skills – the role is mainly advisory. With at least 3 years post qualification experience, you should have a good knowledge of accountancy principles (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures) along with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
On offer is a salary up to £65,000 (depending on relevant experience & qualification) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Manager position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile