McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last five years and are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager (40% Advisory & 60% Compliance) for their growing team of twelve in Central Birmingham. The role would suit an ACA/CPA or ideally CTA Qualified tax specialist from a Top70 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Research and prepare advice across multiple jurisdictions on core tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, Transfer Pricing, WHT
- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis, partnering with clients across the West Midlands.
- Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Advising on corporate tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
- Providing advice within a team environment on International tax and business matters for clients in the software, manufacturing, telecom, semi-conductor and engineering sectors
- Work alongside Tax Directors in serving as a trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients, building strong advisor-client relationships
- Assisting with simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues, into digestible and understandable client action plans
- Keeping up to date with tax changes across a small portfolio of clients – identifying new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Supporting/liaising with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by the Corporate Tax team
- Assisting with meetings dealing with corporate tax technical issues, and taking part in team training when required
To be considered for the role you should be ACA/CPA or ideally CTA qualified (or equivalent) with relevant Corporate Tax tax experience, ideally from a Top4-Top70 / mid-tier accounting / tax / professional services firm. You should be results-driven, able to work in a team managing multiple tax projects simultaneously with some Advisory skills – the role is 40% advisory & 60% compliance. With at least 3 years post qualification experience, you should have a good knowledge of accountancy principles (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures) along with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 (depending on relevant experience & qualification) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Manager position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile