McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 Regional Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Corporate Tax Partner / Business Tax Partner to join their growing team in North London. As the lead partner within Tax, the firm already has a highly effective tax department and they see this position with the prospect to leverage from the excellent work already done and deliver a more specific and therefore value-added Corporate Tax service to clients. The role would suit an existing Partner from another mid- to top-tier or Regional Accountancy practice, or a Tax Director who is looking for their first Partnership opportunity. Key duties include:
- Developing corporate tax efficient strategies for clients and assisting with any business-related tax interests
- Providing support to clients with complex UK and International corporate tax issues
- Dealing with corporate tax planning, cross-border tax structuring and deal tax structuring activities
- Liaising with other Partners in Greater London regarding tax projects for corporate businesses (including dividend planning, re-structuring, international tax, VAT etc)
- Overseeing a team of Qualified and part-qualified tax specialists
- Ensuring that the quality of corporate tax work is done to agreed cost and timescales
- Engaging with local referrers and other external third-parties regarding corporate tax business development
- Confidently explaining business tax issues and options to clients in a non-technical manner, and presenting to small groups in client workshops or internal training courses.
To be considered for the Corporate Tax Partner role you should be in a recognisable Regional or Top100 practice and there is a preference for ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified’s. Knowledge and experience of corporate/business tax issues and management of large client portfolios is required. With excellent team working skills and relationship building skills, you should be able to develop new business, work well under pressure yet still deliver on time and budget. With strong staff management skills too, experience in UK and international tax, tax planning, cross-border tax structuring and deal tax structuring would be a distinct advantage.
On offer is a salary up to £150,000 depending upon seniority + corporate bonus + excellent benefits including 25 days holidays, pension and healthcare schemes. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile