McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly established Top15 Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their Graduate Audit team and recruit up to 3 recent graduates for their offices in Central Reading. Reporting to one of the Audit Assistant Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of interesting and smaller Corporate and Not-for-profit Audit assignments for businesses across multiple industry sectors, charities, acadamies and healthcare providers
- Preparing basic audit files, collating information required from clients in order for colleagues to undertake specific audit checks
- Updating internal systems with correct client information & financial information required for external audit purposes
- Using Audit-specific software to provide accurate Audit reports for Managers, Directors and clients
- Completing working papers and time sheets for colleagues within the Audit department
- Providing input to new services and competitor product pricing
- Developing and applying your audit theory knowledge through on the job training and undertaking the ACA study programme.
To be considered for the Graduate Audit roles you should be a recent graduate, ideally with an expected or achieved 2i or higher result in a relevant subject if possible – although this is not essential (eg, Accounting, Finance, Maths, Economics, Business Studies), with a strong school academic background. All of the positions are full-time permanent positions paying up to £25,000 + benefits, and the study package available is for the 3-year ACA/ICAEW examinations.
You will have strong communication & report writing skills, experience working in a customer-focussed environment ideally, be used to building relationships with external parties and from your academic achievements, already used to prioritising workloads and adhering to strict deadlines.
To apply for the positions or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile