McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly-regarded Top30 Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Qualified Accounts Senior / Outsourcing Senior to join their growing team. Managing your own portfolio of clients and a number of junior staff, you will be the main point of contact for establishing, developing and maintaining a working relationship with internal teams ensuring the delivery of Outsourcing work to deadlines and in meeting client expectations. Other key deliverables include:
- Working with Accounts Managers and the Outsourcing Team to prepare packs of information for Outsourcing including budget approval
- Working with the Outsourcing team and clients to clear review points and supervise adjustments to the accounts if necessary.
- Planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and reviewing their Outsourcing work and coaching on-the-job
- Undertaking work for companies in sectors including property, media, professional services, manufacturing, retail, recruitment, IT/Hi-Tech
- Presenting Accounts to Managers with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns for manager and partner review
- Close liaison with clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Accounts work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal standards
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines, and Tax returns to HMRC as required
- Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
- Keeping technically up to date on changes to UK Accounting & Tax rules
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified or Finalist level ACA/ACCA Accountant, ideally degree-educated with a mixed practice or Outsourcing experience and staff management skills. On offer is a salary up to £38,000 depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile