McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top International 15-partner Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their Outsourcing team with the appointment of a new Client Outsourcing Manager/Senior Manager for their growing Central London team. You will be working with entrepreneurial businesses and their owners to help support their long term goals, managing your own portfolio of clients and run a team of 10 staff. Key duties include:
• Portfolio allocation across the team and monitoring deadlines
• Responsibility for client SLA adherence
• Financial reporting and data insight for internal management reporting and checklist monitoring
• Staff appraisals and training/mentoring of staff with accounting software i.e. QBO, Receipt Bank, OCRex, app stack
• Client billing, WIP review and drafting client proposals
• Preparing client statutory year-end accounts and working paper file review work
• Bedding in new client jobs and passing down work for the team to action
• Liaising with internal and/or third party external advisors
• Dealing with any client queries including attending their premises when required
• Promoting the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties.
• Attending client seminars on an ad-hoc basis as support for key events.
To be considered for the role, you will be experienced in managing a portfolio and Outsourcing team who can deal with clients across a broad range of sectors/industries, have a wide appreciation of business issues so clients and Partners/Directors trust your assessment of their situation and needs. You should be able to demonstrate the highest technical accounting standards (FRS/IFRS/US GAAP) and communicate ideas to clients in a clear, concise and actionable way. You should be competent with up-skilling junior team members, creating an effective and proactive team, with strong organisational skills and the ability to bring onboard new clients and win new mandates.
On offer is a salary up to £65/70,000 depending on qualification and experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile