McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a fast growing Top40 UK Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their Tax team and recruit a Personal Tax Semi-Senior/Part-Qualified. The firm has an enviable reputation across the South East & London providing a range of Audit, Tax & Accounting services to OMBs and major private & listed PLCs. Reporting to one of the Tax Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting colleagues with managing a portfolio of personal clients, maintaining and developing the strong relationships which are key to the firm’s growth
- Dealing with both personal tax compliance and ad-hoc non-complex tax advice/projects as required
- Processing the tax returns/P11Ds by reference to information provided, held on file or from awareness of the clients individual circumstances.
- Billing the clients after work has been completed. Involved in the preparation and issue of the bills taking into account time charged, write on/offs.
- Dealing with correspondence, telephone calls and arranging meetings with clients/potential clients.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence, telephone calls and tax enquiries.
- Attending networking events and seminars, attending in-house training courses on tax legislation
To be considered for the role you should be an ATT or CTA Studier/Part-Qualified, ideally a graduate and at least 1 years personal tax experience with another Accounting Firm. On offer is a salary up to £30,000 with benefits to include 25 days holiday, company pension and healthcare schemes. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com You should be a confident self-starter with good interpersonal skills, have experience of assisting a portfolio of tax clients and a working knowledge of CCH would be advantageous.
McGinnis Loy Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act