McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with an Int’l Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last five years and are looking to recruit an Indirect Tax Senior Manager / VAT Senior Manager (Advisory based) for their growing teams in London and the South-East. The firm is happy to consider remote working for this role, which will support three Southern offices. The role would suit a CTA or ATT Qualified tax specialist (or QBE) from a Top100 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Research and prepare advice and services across multiple jurisdictions on core international consumption tax areas to cover VAT, GST, JCT and similar tax regimes across the globe.
- Manage delivery of international indirect advice across multiple countries, business divisions and clients
- Provide advice within a team environment on indirect tax and business matters for clients in a range of sectors including digital services, product manufacturing and pharmaceuticals
- Carry out supply chain and operational analysis and advise on indirect tax-efficient trading arrangements
- Provide Tax Authority audit support and assist in the preparation of data to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits
- Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans – for example, supply chain analysis
- Attend meetings with clients in order to discuss potentially complex technical areas of indirect tax, or to promote the services of the Indirect Tax function
- Liaise with internal and external client resources to effectively handover to the Indirect Tax Compliance team any positions they would need to be aware of in order to complete Indirect Tax returns for clients
- Cover core international indirect tax and corporate concepts, including: Permanent Establishment, Transfer Pricing, Comparative Tax Analysis, Tax Efficiency & Optimisation, Tax efficient corporate entity Rationalisation and Supply chain analysis
To be considered for the role you should be a CTA or ATT Qualified Tax Specialist (or QBE depending on experience) with a strong track record of advising on technical Indirect Tax / VAT Tax matters in a client based environment. You should ensure effective processes are maintained across the global international tax teams including keeping abreast of developments in international tax and regional issues that will impact the client base, be results-driven, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines. You should ideally have some Global-based Indirect/VAT tax advisory experience, be proactive & self-motivated, and professional with a commercial outlook.
On offer is a salary up to £75,000 (depending on relevant experience & qualification) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Manager position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile