McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with an Int’l Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last five years and are looking to recruit an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager / VAT Tax Supervisor (Advisory based) for their growing teams in London and the South-East. The firm is happy to consider remote working for this role, which will support three Southern offices. The role would suit a CTA or AIIT Qualified tax specialist (or QBE) from a Top100 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- To provide Int’l Indirect Tax/VAT Tax advisory services on opportunities and risks which are applicable to your client portfolio.
- Advising on Int’l indirect tax guidance and information for clients in order for them to manage their transactions & business operations in an efficient and compliant manner
- Provide specialist advice on the full range of Indirect Tax issues to internal and external clients.
- Assist the Director of Indirect Tax in identifying Indirect Tax service offerings and opportunities, working with internal resources to promote services to existing and prospective clients.
- To attend meetings with clients to discuss complex technical areas of indirect tax, or to promote the services of the Indirect Tax function
- Liaise with internal and external client resources to effectively handover to the Indirect Tax Compliance team any positions they need to be aware of in order to complete Indirect Tax returns
- Act as first point of contact for a number of specified key client accounts in relation to Indirect Taxes
- Support the Tax Director in communicating relevant changes in legislation and policy which will impact clients from an Indirect Tax perspective
To be considered for the role you should be a CTA or AIIT Qualified Tax Specialist (or QBE depending on experience) with a strong track record of advising on technical Indirect Tax / VAT Tax matters in a client based environment. Knowledge of Indirect Tax on an international basis is preferred (although not essential), and you should be able to deliver high quality advice which meets or exceeds client expectations, ensuring such advice is provided within agreed timeframes. You should demonstrate a strong understanding of current Indirect Tax issues and how such issues apply to clients in the context of their business, and effectively prioritise tasks in order to meet client needs and the needs of the business.
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 (depending on relevant experience & qualification) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Manager position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile