McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top40 Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their senior team with the appointment of a Client Accounts/Outsourcing Manager for their offices in West London. Along with other Client Managers across the firm, you will be supervising a small team and managing your own portfolio of clients. Key duties include:
- Keeping client records up to date including bank reconciliations, input of sales and purchase invoices and monthly journals.
- Analysing debtor & creditor reports, requesting missing information from clients and advise them of any overpayments they have made
- Agreeing client timelines of when to receive information to complete bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Producing management accounts to a very high standard. Ensuring all control accounts in the balance sheet reconcile and explaining abnormalities
- Reviewing bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts and Quarterly working papers undertaken by team members
- Keeping up to date with changing VAT and UK Accounts legislation, liaising with the support team to book courses/webinars etc.
- Managing the workload of the team, reviewing weekly work plans & ensuring the team are working towards deadlines throughout the week
- Undertaking quarterly one-to-one reviews with team members to ensure targets are met, documenting the reviews to pass onto Directors
- Working with Partners to increase business engagements by adding additional services to existing clients and bringing in new business.
- Providing fee quotes to potential clients or to Partners for bespoke services – taking into consideration team members who will be involved and charge rates
To be considered for the Client Accounts/Outsourcing Manager role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with at least 3 years’ experience running client portfolios, and ideally from a Top100 or well-regarded Regional Accounting firm. Experience managing client portfolios in a range of commercial sectors ranging from OMBs, PE-backed, listed and international groups is preferred, and you should be able to manage a portfolio of clients yourself, with excellent knowledge of UK GAAP & FRS. This role is a fast-track opportunity to a future Senior Manager position, so the firm is looking for high experienced, driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals.
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 depending on relevant experience with benefits to include corporate pension/healthcare schemes and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone on 01183 245 245 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile