McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Accounting Firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst / Corporate Finance Executive for their growing team near High Wycombe. With 60+ employees across the practice, they have an enviable reputation across London and the Thames Valley, and as part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Partners in all aspects of transaction services and assisting with due diligence assignments
- Preparing documents including project summaries to a competent level and ready for Partner review.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and other internal functions are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting/accounting work across various industry sectors in the mid-market corporate finance space
- Building relationships with the Finance Director, CEO and accounting teams of clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with internal departments (eg tax, audit)
- Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders on assignments (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
- Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process (assignments are typically in the £1m-£30m deal space)
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
- Business development, participating in marketing events and keeping abreast of the other client services the firm offers.
To be considered for the position you should ideally be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA Qualified from another Accounting firm or a CF boutique looking to join a highly reputable firm. Coming from either an Audit background or with a few years Corporate Finance experience, you should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong financial and analytical skills are required as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must also have good report writing skills, and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites
On offer is a salary up to £49,000 depending on experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 01183 245 245 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile