McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Corporate Finance Boutique who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Partner for their growing team in Reading which covers both the Thames Valley & London regions. With an enviable reputation that has led to sales growth year-on-year, they are ideally looking for an M&A adviser with 10+ years relevant experience, undertaking sale mandates in the £5m-30m deal space across multiple sectors. Key responsibilities include:
- Running your own end-to-end Corporate Finance mandates, supported by other partners within the firm
- Handling all aspects of lead advisory/M&A and assisting with due diligence assignments
- Preparing documents including deal summaries to a highly competent level for client review/discussions.
- Handling your own day-to-day project management, ensuring new & existing clients (and other internal functions) are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Managing a range of M&A assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting work across various industry sectors
- From your own contacts & network, building existing and new relationships with ‘C’ suite Executives and client accounting teams, intermediaries and coordinating with internal departments
- Main point of contact for different stakeholders on larger corporate finance assignments including investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process (assignments are typically in the £5m-£30m deal space)
- Using strong Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
- Working with Partners from other offices on the future strategy of the Firm and its long-term direction
To be considered for the position you should already be a Partner or Senior Director within Corporate Finance, ideally degree-educated and ACA Qualified from an Accounting firm, CF boutique or PE house. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, always maintaining an enquiring and professional approach. Excellent lead advisory/M&A and analytical skills are essential as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners, and you should have a well-networked contact list to develop new business. You must have excellent report writing skills, and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites and other offices.
On offer is a profit-share-based remuneration package including base salary, individual deal bonuses and end-of-year corporate bonus along with company pension, healthcare and holidays. There is an expectation that partners make a pre-agreed financial contribution to the partnership capital at the outset, as all previous partners have done.
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile