McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Regional Accounting Firm who are looking for an experienced Qualified Outsourcing Accountant / Accounts Senior for their Client Services team in Hampshire. Managing your own portfolio of clients and working in a growing team across three regional offices, key deliverables for the position include:
- Managing a client portfolio and building & maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, bank reconciliations, accruals/prepayments, control accounts and posting journals
- Managing year-end and reviewing company statutory financial statements under IFRS, as well as annual accounts for partnerships & sole traders
- Completing quarterly VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns
- Processing client payrolls, PAYE/NI data, pension & other benefit payments for clients
- Managing junior staff on client work to ensure it is completed appropriately to satisfy objectives
- Dealing with queries from external auditors on behalf of clients
- Ensuring all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s standards
- Liaising with OMB/SME clients to ensure their accountancy work is running smoothly and meets their expectations
- Participating in business development activities and contributing to sales negotiations
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant, ideally with experience in a similar outsourced accounting or general practice environment. With strong management accounts, statutory accounts (inc IFRS) and knowledge in VAT, corporation tax and payroll; staff management and mentoring junior staff is also preferred for this role.
On offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on qualification and experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 22 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile