McGinnis Loy Finance is proud to be working with a Top Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their Outsourcing team with the appointment of an Outsourcing Senior/Accounts Senior for their growing team in Maidenhead. You will be working with entrepreneurial businesses and their owners to help support their long term goals, and manage your own portfolio of clients. Key duties include:
• Preparing statutory accounts and review of disclosures under FRS102 and IFRS
• Preparing management reports for a range of outsourcing clients
• Bookkeeping duties using a range of accounting software including Sage & Xero
• Client VAT return preparation, review and online submission
• Managing time costs being charged to clients and dealing appropriately with jobs that may go over budget
• Training junior members of staff on outsourcing processes and accounts preparation work, providing support cover during holiday periods
• Data insight for internal management reporting and checklist monitoring
• Client billing, WIP review and assisting with drafting of client proposals
• Liaising with internal and/or third party external advisors including Auditors
• Basic preparation of Corporate Tax calculations
• Promoting the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties.
• Attending client gatherings/client seminars on an ad-hoc basis as support for key events.
To be considered for the role you will be experienced in managing a client portfolio across a broad range of sectors & industries, and have a wide appreciation of business issues so clients and Partners/Directors trust your assessment of their situation and needs. You should be able to demonstrate the highest technical standards and communicate ideas to clients in a clear, concise and actionable way. You should be competent with computerised bookkeeping (ideally Xero), able to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships and have strong organisational skills with the ability to manage strict deadlines.
On offer is a salary up to £40,000 depending on qualification and experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 22 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile