McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Top10 Accounting Firm in Central Reading who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager or Senior Manager (Due Diligence /Transaction Services focus) for their growing CF team. Managing a portfolio of deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across multiple sectors, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Transaction Services team. Working closely with one of the Partners, key duties include:
- Due diligence for transactions in the £10m to £50m deal range including venture-capital backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and start-up fund raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in Transaction Services, taking ownership of key aspects of the mandate and working with in-house Due Diligence & modelling teams
- Advising clients on transactions generally including the appropriateness of key acquisition terms such as price and cash/debt free adjustments
- Assisting senior colleagues on large and complex DD assignments, and for less complex deals you will be the principal point of contact for the acquisition target company
- Collating, analysing and drafting findings on detailed financial information, pitch documentation and IM preparation.
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for long term future opportunities.
- Reviewing work completed by Qualified junior team members
- Identifying and recognising new project potential and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the role (Corporate Finance Manager or Corporate Finance Senior Manager) you should be a high performer with full ACA or ACCA Qualification and as the work is likely to involve some travel, there may be a requirement to stay away from home from time to time. You should have an exceptional work ethic and commercial awareness, strong analytical skills and the ability to work to tight reporting deadlines. Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital, along with the ability to quickly build relationships based on trust with a wide range of business owners and other external professionals. Working as part of a small team on a strong and consistent deal flow and with a highly experienced Partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant transactional experience and rapid career progression.
On offer is a base salary up to £75,000 depending on experience and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile