McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly-regarded Top30 Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Part-Qualified Accounts / Outsourcing Junior to join their growing team. Managing your own portfolio of small clients, you will be the main point of contact for establishing, developing and maintaining a working relationship with internal teams ensuring the delivery of Client Outsourcing work to deadlines and in meeting client expectations. Other key deliverables include:
- Undertaking basic accounts work for companies in sectors including property, media, professional services, manufacturing, retail, recruitment, IT/Hi-Tech
- Presenting a draft set of Accounts to Managers with minimal queries
- Close liaison with clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Accounts work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal standards
- Client management accounting duties using Xero, Sage and Quickbooks knowledge
- Responsible for Book-keeping and accounts production.
- Preparation of CIS returns and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Maintenance of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers.
- Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
- Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Telephone and face to face liaison with clients, including on-site visits.
To be considered for the role you should be a Part-Qualified AAT/ACCA Accountant, ideally degree-educated with a mixed practice or Outsourcing experience and some client interaction skills. On offer is a salary up to £25,000 + study depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile