McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top50 Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their senior team with the appointment of a Client Accounts & Tax Manager for their offices near Watford, NW London. You will be supervising a small Accounts & Tax team and managing your own portfolio of clients, with key duties to include:
- Managing client accounting and corporation tax functions, ensuring compliance with UK accounting standards & regulations
- Delivering top-quality accounting and tax services to clients, maintaining strong client relationships and leading a team of accountants to achieve operational excellence.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, monthly/quarterly management accounts with complex reporting requirements and hard deadlines.
- Financial analysis and interpreting financial and tax data to provide valuable insights & recommendations for clients
- Cash management and preparation of cash flows for clients, liaison with banks and preparation of budgets
- Preparation of Corporation Tax & VAT returns and providing clients with tax planning advice
- Liaising with external auditors and the internal general practice department regarding the year-end statutory accounting process
- Point of contact for day-to-day client liaison and parent company liaison
- Ensuring the Accounts & Tax team are up to date on changes in accounting policies/regulations, communicating relevant updates to clients.
To be considered for the Accounts & Tax Manager role you should be a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant with at least 5 years practice experience running client portfolios, and ideally from a Top100 or well-regarded Regional Accounting firm. Experience managing client Accounts & Tax cycles for a range of commercial sectors including OMBs, PE-backed, listed and international groups is required, and you should be able to manage a portfolio of clients yourself, with excellent knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS. This role is a fast-track opportunity to a future Director role, so the firm is looking for high experienced, driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals.
On offer is a salary up to £60,000 depending on relevant experience with benefits to include corporate pension/healthcare schemes and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone on 01183 245 245 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile