McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Regional Accounting Firm who are looking for a Qualified or Part-Qualified Audit Senior/Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing team in Central Reading. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 80% Audit and 20% Accounts with key deliverables to include:
- Supporting the partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including manufacturing, holding companies, IT companies, life sciences, healthcare, logistics and business services (up to £150m turnover)
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning non-complex audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and other external stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final Audit review meetings with Directors and clients when required
To be considered for the role you should be a Part-Qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, ideally degree educated with at least 2 years practical experience in Audit, and some prior staff management skills would be a distinct advantage. You should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Audit software, and on offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on qualification & experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile