Audit Senior / Audit & Accounts Senior – SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top Regional Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior / Audit & Accounts Senior for their West Midlands based office. Undertaking a 70% Audit & 30% Accounts role, you will be managing your own portfolio of owner-managed businesses including sole traders, companies and partnership clients (up to £50m turnover) and overseeing a small team of junior staff. Key duties include:
- Managing client audits and assisting with complex corporate audits for the firm, using computerised audit systems
- Producing audit files for review by the Audit Manager/Director
- Providing general assistance to the junior audit and business service team members
- Planning of smaller audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting client deadlines.
- Setting objectives for PQ/Graduate junior staff and supervising them on-site including reviewing work and coaching on the job
- Auditing of companies within a range of sectors including IT/Hi-Tech, Consumer Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Legal Services
- Carrying out Accounts & Financial statements preparation, and management accounting
- Preparation of company accounts, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP’s together with Tax computations.
- Close liaison with audit clients and other external stakeholders, often direct contact at Finance Director Level
- Ensuring all work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s standards
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines
To be considered for the role you should be a Finalist or Qualified ACA or ACCA Auditor / Audit & Accounts Senior, ideally degree-educated with extensive practice experience in General Practice, some staff management skills and a car driver with access to your own car.
On offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 20 days holiday. The firm will also happily consider those candidates who may be interested in relocating to the West Midlands/M5 Corridor from other parts of the UK. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office on 01889 390 380 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile