McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top40 Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior/Newly Qualified for their office in Watford. Undertaking an 80% Audit & 20% Accounts role, you will be managing your own portfolio of owner-managed businesses including sole traders, companies and partnership clients (up to £50m turnover) and a small team of junior staff. Key duties include:
- Managing client audits and assisting with complex corporate audits for the firm, using computerised audit systems
- Producing audit files for review by the Audit Manager/Director
- Providing general assistance to the junior audit and business service team members
- Planning of Audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting client deadlines.
- Setting objectives for PQ/Graduate junior staff and supervising on-site including reviewing work and coaching on the job
- Auditing companies in a range of sectors including IT/Hi-Tech, Consumer Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Legal Services
- Reviewing company accounts, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP’s together with Tax computations.
- Close liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Finance Director Level
- Ensuring all audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s standards
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines
To be considered for the Audit Senior role you should be a Newly-Qualified or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, ideally degree-educated with good practice experience in External Audit and a car driver with access to your own car. On offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on qualification and number of years experience in Audit, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare scheme and 20 days holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone on 01183 245 245 or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile