McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Top15 Accountancy practice in Leicester who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior / Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing team. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 70% Audit and 30% Accounts with key deliverables to include:
- Supporting the Partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for a diverse client base including construction, entertainment, holding companies, IT/Hi-Tech, consultancy, transport and other business services
- Main point of contact for clients who are mainly UK-based companies owned by UK & overseas investors
- Responsible for planning Audit assignments, achieving agreed budgets and meeting client deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit & Accounts work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for (and attending) final Audit review meetings with partners and clients
- Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
To be considered for the role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, ideally degree educated with at least 3 years practice experience in Audit & Accounts, and some junior staff management skills. Experience with group audits is desirable and you should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and various Audit software. On offer is a salary up to £38,000 depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office on 01889 390 380 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile