McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior for their office in High Wycombe. Undertaking a 70% Audit & 30% Accounts role, you will be managing your own portfolio of owner-managed businesses including sole traders, companies and partnership clients (up to £100m turnover) and a small team of junior staff. Key duties include:
- Carrying out Accounts & Financial statements preparation, and management accounting
- Managing client audits and assisting with complex corporate audits for the firm, using computerised audit systems
- Producing audit files for review by the Audit Manager/Director
- Providing general assistance to the junior audit and business service team members
- Planning of Audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting client deadlines.
- Setting objectives for PQ/Graduate junior staff and supervising on-site including reviewing work and coaching on the job
- Auditing of companies within a range of sectors including IT/Hi-Tech, Consumer Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Legal Services
- Preparation of company accounts, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP’s together with Tax computations.
- Close liaison with clients and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Finance Director Level
- Ensuring all work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s standards
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines
To be considered for the 70% Audit and 30% Accounts role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, ideally degree-educated with extensive practice experience in Audit & Accounting, some staff management skills and a car driver with access to your own car. On offer is a salary up to £47,000 depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile