McGinnis Loy Associates are proud to be working with a newly established and fast growing Accounting Firm who are looking to recruit a Client Accounts Manager/Outsourcing Manager to join their growing Business Services team near St Albans. Managing a portfolio of small and medium-sized businesses, this is a fantastic opportunity to use your Outsourcing experience towards achieving promotion in the future, and key duties include:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of clients including budgeting and billing, and attending a number of prospect meetings
- Managing accounts production and finalising accounts with Partners
- Ensuring all annual quarterly and monthly filings of all taxes and statutory returns are completed ahead of deadlines
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns in conjunction with accounts for FRS105 clients.
- Assisting with business development activities to attract new clients
- Liaising with other managers to ensure all client outsourcing work is completed accurately, within budget and on time
- Dealing with client questions, concerns and monitoring profitability of each outsourcing assignment
- Managing a team of junior staff (newly and part-qualified) including professional development through on-the-job training and Q&A sessions
- Working with Xero and QuickBooks Online, advising cloud-based clients as required
- Agreeing fees for Value Added Work (e.g. HMRC enquiries) with clients and arranging collection of fees
- Implementing Client Relationship Strategies and client referral Strategies
To be considered for the role you should be seeking a firm where wider responsibilities, personal ownership and a broader client base will be made available to you, and knowledge of computerised accounting packages such as Quickbooks and Xero would be a distinct advantage. With experience in client management, preparing full sets of accounts & tax computations, you should be able to meet both client and HMRC deadlines, work in fast-paced environments and manage a close-knit Accounts team. You should ideally be a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant.
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 + excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, corporate pension & healthcare schemes. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading office) by telephone on 01183 245 245 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.