McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly entrepreneurial Corporate Finance Boutique who are looking to expand their Midlands office and recruit a Corporate Finance Manager to lead the fieldwork for TAS and M&A engagements, including project and team/staff management. The Northampton based role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing and professional Corporate Finance team with UK-wide transactions. Key duties include:
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of specific corporate finance engagements within your portfolio
- Managing corporate finance project timetables and junior staff resourcing
- Coaching and training Qualified members of the corporate finance team
- Interacting across the business to form a strong management peer group that communicate and share knowledge around key issues impacting business performance
- Developing your own network of Corporate Finance contacts that are incremental to existing firm relationships
- Demonstrate an ability to win new Corporate Finance deals for the wider business through expanding the client portfolio (new & existing)
- Determining the project scope and resource requirements of each assignment, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring
- Preparing client reports and other written documents with minimal review points, capturing all key issues for Partner review
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information and create business plans.
- Attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout the deal process
- Dealing with all client queries on open Corporate Finance mandates
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager role you should ideally be degree-educated and an ACA Qualified Accountant with at least 5-years PQE and 3-years hands on Corporate Finance deal experience, either from a Top50 Accounting firm or a CF Boutique. You should have successfully managed corporate finance assignments from planning to completion & understand CF deal structures and completion mechanisms. You should be highly commercial & analytical with excellent communication and rapport building skills, willing to embrace change and new ideas, and be accountable and take personal responsibility.
The Corporate Finance Boutique is looking for people who are very entrepreneurial, can manage conflicting urgent priorities, enjoy business development and are seeking fast career progression. On offer is a base salary up to £55,000 + 10% bonus on completed deals + benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office by telephone on 01889 390 380 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile