McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Top40 Accountancy Practice in the Thames Valley & London who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager (Due Diligence /Transaction Services focus) for their Reading offices. Managing a portfolio of deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across multiple sectors, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Transaction Services team. Working closely with one of the Partners, key duties include:
- Due diligence for transactions in the £5m to £20m deal space including venture-capital backed MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals and start-up fund raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in Transaction Services, taking ownership of key aspects of the Financial Due Diligence mandate
- Advising clients on transactions generally including the appropriateness of key acquisition terms such as price and cash/debt free adjustments
- Assisting senior colleagues on large and complex assignments, and for less complex deals you will be the principal point of contact for the acquisition target company
- Collating, analysing and drafting findings on detailed financial information.
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Reviewing work completed by Junior team members
- Identifying and recognising new project potential and networking for future business opportunities
To be considered for the role you should be a high performer with ACA / ACCA Qualification, and as the work is likely to involve travel around the South East, there may be a requirement to stay away from home from time to time. You should have an exceptional work ethic and commercial awareness, strong analytical skills and the ability to work to tight reporting deadlines. Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital, along with the ability to quickly build relationships based on trust with a wide range of OMB’s other professionals. Working as part of a small team on strong and consistent due diligence mandates and closely with a highly experienced Partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant transactional experience and rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £70,000 depending on experience and benefits include bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office on 01183 245 245 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile