McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with an Int’l Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last five years and are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Supervisor (Advisory based) for their growing teams in London and the South-East. The firm is happy to consider remote working for this role, which will support three Southern offices. The role would suit an ACA/CPA or ideally CTA Qualified tax specialist from a Top100 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Provide advice on international tax and business matters for clients in a range of sectors including software, hardware, telecoms, media and financial services
- Research and prepare advice and services across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT etc.
- Provide Corporate and Indirect tax audit support and assist in the preparation of data to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits
- Project Management responsibility (with full support and learning provided) for multi-country wind downs
- Work alongside Tax Directors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships
- Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans
- Keep up to speed with tax changes across a small portfolio of countries – identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Support and liaise with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by International Tax team
- Encourage continuous improvement by monitoring international tax changes
To be considered for the role you should be ACA/CPA or ideally CTA qualified (or equivalent) with relevant international tax experience, ideally from a Big 4 / mid-tier accounting / tax / professional services firm. You should be results-driven, able to work in a team managing multiple tax projects simultaneously with strong Advisory skills – the role is mainly advisory. With at least 3 years post qualification experience, you should have a good knowledge of accountancy principles (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures) along with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 (depending on relevant experience & qualification) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Manager position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile