McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 Accountancy Firm who are looking for an experienced Part-Qualified Management Accountant for their growing team in Milton Keynes. Providing financial and management information for the group companies, you will be required to highlight areas of control weakness/inefficiencies, investigate solutions which are practical and implement the best solution. Reporting to the Financial Controller, key duties include:
- Reporting daily bank balances to the Board members and month-end closing of the ‘time and fees’ system
- Preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports to staff partners and HR managers.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly staff utilisation reports
- Month end reporting including posting of all journals and account reconciliations for the group companies
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns for the group companies, monthly intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Processing nominal payment requests, ensuring correct details are obtained and payments made on a timely basis
- Processing client monies including monthly reconciliations and liaison with Technical dept for monthly reviews
- Preparation of management accounts including input of cash balances, WIP & debtors, and reconciliation to the monthly statement
- Completing Companies House forms and filings for group companies.
- Liaison with other members of finance to ensure all necessary information is communicated to those that will be impacted
- Preparation of year-end financial schedules and liaison with auditors
- Production of ONS statistics for group companies by given deadlines
To be considered for the role you should ideally be a degree-educated part qualified ACCA studier or qualified AAT Accountant, ideally with experience of working in an accountancy practice/legal firm or similar professional services environment. On offer is a salary up to £30,000 depending on qualification and experience with benefits to include study support, company pension, healthcare and 23 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile