McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly respected Top15 Accountancy Firm who are looking to recruit a mixed Tax Senior to join their growing Corporate & Personal Tax team in Central Leicester. With a portfolio covering the East Midlands and M1 Corridor, the role will be responsible for 50% personal and 50% corporate tax compliance (and some advisory work) for owner-managed businesses & HNWI/families. Key duties include:
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns and supporting Managers with more complex tax returns.
- Calculating and preparing for review all CT600 annual Corporate Tax returns for the Tax Manager
- Preparing and filing tax returns with HMRC, ensuring you meet all legal deadlines
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients with personal and corporate tax queries
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC and liaising with the tax office on behalf of clients
- Monitoring the billing, WIP and checking the statement of accounts for all portfolio clients
- Assisting Graduate team members with tax compliance work and any ad-hoc tax assignments
- Building a rapport with individual clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of their tax requirements
- Meeting client demands, keeping them up to date with progress on changes to both personal and corporate tax law
To be considered for the position you should ideally be degree-educated and ATT Qualified or CTA Qualified (or ACA/ACCA Qualified) with at least 1 years post-qualification experience in both Corporate Tax and Personal Tax. You should be able to manage your own portfolio of clients, demonstrate an awareness of UK personal & corporate tax law, and ensure compliance with all internal procedures and controls. With excellent team working skills you should be able to work well under pressure, deliver assignments on time & budget, and be seeking strong career progression as this role does have the potential to grow in a Tax Manager position in due course.
On offer is a salary up to £38,000 plus holidays, pension scheme and healthcare scheme. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands) Office on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile