McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a fast-growing Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their senior team with the appointment of a Client Accounts/Outsourcing Manager for their offices in Central London. You will be supervising a small Outsourcing team and managing your own portfolio of clients, with key duties to include:
- Managing client accounting functions, ensuring compliance with UK accounting standards & regulations
- Delivering top-quality accounting services to clients, maintaining strong client relationships and leading a team of accountants to achieve operational excellence.
- Preparation of management accounts with complex reporting requirements and hard deadlines.
- Financial analysis and interpreting financial data to provide valuable insights & recommendations for clients
- Cash management and preparation of cash flows, liaison with banks and preparation of budgets
- Preparation of VAT returns and providing clients with VAT Advice
- Liaising with the Payroll department regarding salaries, pensions and deductions
- Liaising with external auditors and the internal general practice department
- Managing day to day client liaison and parent company liaison
- Staying up to date on changes in accounting regulations, communicating relevant updates to clients and the Outsourcing team.
To be considered for the Client Accounts/Outsourcing Manager role you should be a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant with at least 3 years practical experience running client portfolios, and ideally from a Top100 or well-regarded Regional Accounting firm. Experience managing clients from a range of commercial sectors including OMBs, PE-backed, listed and international groups is required, and you should be able to manage a portfolio of clients yourself, with excellent knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS. This role is a fast-track opportunity to a future Director role, so the firm is looking for high experienced, driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals.
On offer is a salary up to £65,000 depending on relevant experience with benefits to include discretionary bonus, corporate pension, healthcare and 20 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone on 01183 245 245 or via email at [email protected]
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile