McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Regional Accounting Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit Assistant Manager/Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager to join their growing team near Oxford. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 75% Audit and 25% Accounts with key deliverables to include:
- Supporting the partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including manufacturing, holding companies, IT companies, life sciences, healthcare, logistics and business services (up to £150m turnover)
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning complex audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for Qualified audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and external stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final Audit review meetings with Partners as required
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Supervisor or Audit Assistant Manager, ideally degree-educated with at least 3 years practical experience in Audit, and some prior staff management skills. You should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Audit software, and on offer is a salary up to £55,000 depending on experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile