McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top Accounting Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior/Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing team near High Wycombe. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 70% Audit and 30% Accounts with key duties to include:
- Supporting the partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including manufacturing, holding companies, IT companies, life sciences, healthcare, logistics and business services (up to £80m turnover)
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning non-complex audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and other external stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final Audit review meetings with Directors and clients when required
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, ideally degree educated with at least 2 years practical experience in Audit, and some prior staff management skills would be a distinct advantage. You should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and various Auditing software, and on offer is a salary up to £50,000 depending on experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) by telephone on 01183 245 245 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile