McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a well established audit-only practice who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team in Central London. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 100% Audit and key deliverables for the position include:
- Supporting the partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including financial services, entertainment, holding companies, IT companies, transportation and other business services
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies owned by investors from Europe, Russia and Ukraine
- Responsible for planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior staff and supervising them on site including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for (and attending) final Audit review meetings with partners and clients
- Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
To be considered for the role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant, ideally degree educated with at least 3 years practice experience in Audit and some staff management skills. Experience with group audits and FCA regulated firms is desirable and you should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Audit software. On offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on qualification and sector experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 01183 245 245 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile