McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 UK Accounting Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior/Audit Supervisor to join their growing team for a 6-month maternity cover. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 80% Audit and 20% Accounts with key deliverables for the position to include:
- Supporting the partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including manufacturing, holding companies, IT companies, transportation and other business services (up to £20m turnover)
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final Audit review meetings with Directors and clients
To be considered for the 6-month contract role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior/Supervisor, ideally degree educated with at least 3 years practice experience in Audit and some staff management skills. You should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and CCH Audit software, and on offer is a salary up to £55,000 (pro-rata) depending on qualification and depth of experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position which is likely to start in January 2021 or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile