McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly credible Top40 Accountancy Firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager to lead the fieldwork for Transaction Services and M&A engagements, including project and team/staff management. The Central London role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing and professional Corporate Finance team with UK-wide transactions. Key duties include:
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of specific corporate finance engagements within your portfolio
- Managing corporate finance project timetables and staff resourcing
- Coaching and training junior members of the corporate finance staff
- Effective and appropriate delegation to junior members of staff
- Interacting across the business to form a strong management peer group that communicate and share knowledge around key issues impacting business performance
- Developing your own network of contacts that are incremental to existing firm relationships
- Demonstrate an ability to win work for transaction services and the wider business through client portfolio (new & existing)
- Determining the project scope and resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring
- Preparing client reports and other written documents with minimal review points, capturing all key issues for any higher-level review
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information and create business plans.
- Attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout the deal process
- Dealing with all client queries on current open transaction services mandates
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager role you should ideally be degree-educated and an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with at least 5-years PQE and 3-years Corporate Finance deal experience (Transaction Services, M&A or both) either from another Accounting firm or CF Boutique. You should have successfully managed corporate finance assignments from planning to completion & understand CF deal structures and completion mechanisms. You should be highly commercial & analytical with excellent communication and rapport building skills, willing to embrace change and new ideas, and be accountable and take personal responsibility.
The practice is looking for people who are very entrepreneurial by nature, can manage conflicting urgent priorities, enjoys business development and building client relationships. On offer is a base salary up to £75,000 + benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone on 0845 862 6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile