McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with an Entrepreneurial Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last five years and are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager (50% Advisory & 50% Compliance) for their growing team near Worcester. The role would suit an ACA/ACCA Qualified and/or CTA Qualified tax specialist from a Top100 or well-known Regional Accountancy firm, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Research and prepare advice on core tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, Transfer Pricing, WHT
- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis, partnering with clients across the West Midlands & South West.
- Compliance activities on corporate tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
- Providing advice on International tax and business matters for clients in the software, manufacturing, telecom, healthcare and business services sectors
- Working alongside Tax Directors in serving as a trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients, building strong advisor-client relationships
- Assisting with simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues, into digestible and understandable client action plans
- Keeping up to date with corporate tax changes across a portfolio of clients – identifying new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Supporting/liaising with key internal stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by the Corporate Tax team
- Undertaking meetings, dealing with corporate tax technical issues and taking part in team training when required
To be considered for the role you should be an ACA, ACCA or ideally CTA qualified tax specialist (or equivalent) with relevant Corporate Tax experience, ideally from a Top100 or regional accounting firm, or a niche tax services boutique. You should be results-driven, able to work in a team managing multiple tax projects simultaneously with some basic Advisory skills – the role is 50% advisory & 50% compliance. With at least 3 years post qualification experience, you should have a good knowledge of accountancy principles (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures) along with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
On offer is a salary up to £60,000 (depending on relevant experience & qualification) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the Corporate Tax Manager position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Midlands Office) on 0845 862 6202 or via email at email@example.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile